Tuesday, August 20, 2013

week of 8/18/13




I please request a prayer for homelessness and be Christ centered and God’s centered persons.

I pray for grace and peace in broken relationships, that what once caused doubt and anxiety would bring joy and life to the people in the relationship and all those they encounter.

Prayers for police officer ***** reserved good health

Prayers for hope, healing, & new life.

I pray that my faith can help me get through a period of depression I’ve been stuck in.  I also pray for all those suffering from mental illness.

I hope that you can pray for me that I may find companionship and love.  Also, I just want to ask you to join your prayer of thanksgiving with mine and just say “thank you” to God.  Finally, please pray for me to become an excellent clinician, caregiver, healer as I continue to train as a medical resident.

Gloves

Teach me Oh God, fill me will your wisdom this week so that I may teach others.

This pray for my Dad and my framiy my Grandpa passed away so keep us in you pray

May God continue to guide me and keep me financially sound.  May God fill me with His grace and peace and help me to let go and move on.

Oh Father, Watch over ****.  Please place someone in his life to lead him closer to You.

Thank you.  Everything is changed.  I will not go back – forward, nearer always to you.  It’s turning around for me.

Know this, if you’re reading this you are beautiful and fully loved by God. (A reverse prayer, a prayer for you who is praying for us.)

Dear G-d, Thank you for all your help in the past, keep an eye out for my family, I can’t seem to keep in touch with them.  Thank you, Me

Finally able to contribute I pray for souls saved with my church programs

Lord in Your mercy I ask for your anointing for those who preach here. Grant me traveling mercies prepare my path to meet you along the way.

I pray to know how to help my teenage son.  He is experiencing bumps, in his life and dibliabilities.  Please pray for him too.

Praise be to God For being good to me

Dear God ~ Thank you for all of the Healing that I see around me + in myself.  Sometimes it’s painful, messy, and gross – but I delight in it – Amen – ****

Job Interview Monday @ 1 pm.  I need a job.

Today instead of a prayer request I want to tell a story.  A few days ago, a person who’s becoming very important to me told me that when we first met I reminded her of an obelisk.  Today I read that the Washington Monument (the tallest obelisk in the world) took two decades (or so) to finish & had to stop construction a third of the way up and finish building with a different plan.  A parallel to my life?  I think so.  I hope so.  I want to believe that I’m not finished because I had to stop and rethink my plan.  I want to rebuild my foundation so I don’t sink into the ground.  I want to be the obelisk I remind others of.  Amen.

Grateful

God help me to have gratitude & also to have the strength to persevere and ouegh adversity!  TY!

Please pray for my friend *****.  Pray for her to have peace in her heart, strength, and to know & love God.  Praise be 2 God.  Amen.

Dear God.  Help me know how to show up in your world. Thanks be to God.

Thank you for the lesson your timing is impeccable I’m not formed, I’m forming Please continue to guide me your sublime clarity AMEN

for a healthy pregnancy

I’m struggling to trust God both in the micro + macro.  Please pray that I can see God working in my small glimpse of His universe.  And that god’s will would superceed the greed and corruption of our nation’s policy/decision makers.

Providing shelter and safety for all your children every day.

I want to be less selfish with my time – I’m in transition and feel like I’m hoarding my time.  I would like prayer for peace courage and the passion to share of self

I see you Lord.  I see you at work in my life & I can only imagine what you are doing w/ the others around me & the people of this world.  It’s is amazing You are amazing.  Ever living merciful & comforting to us all although we may not recognize you – you are always there.  Thank you.  I love you.

I had an iui procedure on Friday and I go back on Aug 30th to find out if it worked… if I will be blessed with a baby!  Please pray for my hopes of being a parent.  Thank you

Would you God be our God who suffers and cries with us, would you put you Spirit into the hearts of those affected by the school reforms and those fighting for public education?  And would you be with me as I search for you and as I strive to live generously in your image?  And would you be with a friend of mine who is wrestling with your Truth?

No comments: