Wednesday, April 10, 2013

week of 3/24/13, Palm Sunday




PRAY FOR MY MOM WHO HAD A STROKE HER NAME IS ANNA BOWMAN

--------- my Grandmom

to let go of the pain, anger, and injustice of the past and be in the present moment and finally allow myself to receive God’s love and mercy so I can share in His abundance for me and my life and the world

I am so thankful that my divorce has been finalized. I am so thankful that God has seen me through this painful and trying time and that I am whole and blessed coming out of it.  Thank you! ---------

--------- - leg amputation
--------- cancer
--------- cancer
for family reconciliation
thank you Jesus

True & long lasting love for all.  Help me to trust God completely and with all my heart.  Heal my heart and spirit.

I pray that demands from other people in my life would not conflict with the things I love.

Bless all, the sick hungry & homeless the young & old and the ones in need & (---------)

Dear God ~
Thank you for a week of both questions and answers.  Please continue to guide, comfort, and challenge me.
May all those close to me be safe + healthy -
Amen - ---------

AS A RESIDENT OF --------- (I WAS FORMERLY HOMELESS) I REALIZE I AM BLESSED.  BUT I NEED ALL of the PRAYER + BLESSINGS I CAN gET.  THANK YOU JESUS!       

God, I am seeking You.  I’m not sure if I’ll find you here or elsewhere, but I am seeking You. I want to be in a closer relationship with You.
I am grateful for the Love You’ve shown me through my friends, colleagues, parishioners, and partner.  Thank You.  I ask for you to make a way for --------- to continue to be a place of Good News for the neighborhood.  Help us to seek out apply for and receive the grants to make us sustainable. I know we can’t do it on our own.  We need Your help.  Thank You for hearing and Loving all of Your children, there, here, and everywhere, Amen.


PLEASE PRAY FOR THE UNREST AND TRANSACTIONS OF DRUGS/MONEY ON OUR STREET. AND FOR GOD’S COMPASSION + WISDOM AS WE GET TO KNOW OUR NEIGHBORS.

God, I  know who I am, help me to be a part of things bigger than I am. Help me to belong to love more + be loved more.  Bless me, bless my work in this world

Hosanna!
God Save Us.
Hosanna!
Praying that your saving power be with those who live consistently in Good Friday, for those who fear what lies ahead, for those who can’t see the Resurrection. 
Hosannah
God Save Us

OH Father,
Please watch over Your Son.  He’s afraid of the price of our sins.

Please pray for --------- & --------- sister, who is dying of cancer. Please pray that she knows peace and that her family may be comforted. Amen.

Love come.
God bring Your love to the hidden places, to the place I don’t want to see.
May I be a place of Love seen.

God, remind us of your humility and sacrifice this week, challenge us to do the same challenge us in love and grace. Teach us to love others. Teach us to love you.

Pray for the less fortunate

Please give my family
strength, courage, peace
through this difficult
time

FOR MY WIFE -----------
WHO IS DEPRESSED
BECAUSE OF THE
THINGS TAKEN FROM
HER

I ask that I be able to and do live into the dreams that were stirred in my heart these last few months.

traveling mercies for my family this week
prayers for --------- surgery watch over the hands of the doctors, prayers that they don’t find anything horrible, prayers that she recovers well

I offer my brokenness to God
I offer all of who I am.
I ask that I have humility to serve God as God desires that I can be disciplined enough to seek God each day.

Bless the reader
for the
service of
receiving
my words
and please help
me decide
right.
Thanks

prayers for the rich and poor, well-to-do and down-and-out to find space to congregate together ... even in this space to be people of God together

Please keep the leaders of our church youth program in prayer as they discern our new direction

To be like Pope Francis


No comments: