Wednesday, April 10, 2013

week of 3/31/13, Easter Sunday






Please pray for:

1. My daughter as she prepares for graduation from college and searches for a job + housing in NYC.

2. Me as I continue to seek a new job opportunity.

3. --- a fellow member of BSM who is having legal troubles + is incarcerated

Really need A monthly transpass for April and some clothes; I need $3,000 Dollars for my Business and Shelter/housing

Prayers for continuing blessings for Broad St. Ministries

I thank God for freeing me from the tomb of disbelief.

“Happy Easter Sunday!” Happy” “Resurrection Day!” 3/31/2013

I love you and Thank GOD for you. And smiling and pleasant severs!” Thanks for Being A Blessin. “Friends.” Thanks Pastors ----- and ---- “GOD BLESS YOU!” Bro. ----- – GOD’s Choir + Band Leader of Montley Choir/Band + Band + Brothers + Sister on Band and Choir in GOD’s House -> BSM. THANKS

Guide us strong and loud.

My friend’s brother ----- is waiting to find out if the mass on his kidney is cancerous. Please pray for healing and peace.

Lord bring us to thanks for your grace and redemption. Let us hold fast to your power, bring your truth into this world and fighting against injustice.

Prayers on my house and patience with authorizes.

God – MORE LOVE – help me to give more + receive more. Help me to find a place to belong.

Pray for my 20 yr old daughter who is lost in sadness + depression

Lord, guide my steps be on and in my words.

Jardinons ensembles…

I pray for ---- as she recovers from surgery. Help her to accept the challenges discovered during surgery. Help her body heal. Thank you for community for family and friendship

I give thanks for that kiss a-- Easter sermon! Thank you -----

Pray for radical change and end to injustice + poverty.

No comments: