Wednesday, April 10, 2013

week of 4/7/13





My friend ------- ------- - very sick and doctors don’t know what’s wrong

My friend ------- ------- - mother is in final days of life due to cancer

My mother passed 1 month ago due to cancer. Pray for my sister and I to help us make it through. Pray for my mother. God bless her.

Dear God,
Much gratitude to feel the peace, energy, optimism, + challenge in worship this evening. As my motivations and inner dreams ebb and flow - please be with me and guide me.
Amen :)
-------

Prayers for -------, ------- and -------

for my brother
may he know he’s not alone

For peace & trust

Please pray for ------- -------, wife, mother of three, friend to so many. She is battling esophogeal cancer that has moved to her lymphnode. Although her body is failing, her spirit is strong and she continues to love and fight. Please pray for her wellness and peace for her family. Thank you.

Pray for the fundraising efforts I am about to do.

Dear G-D
Get me past tomorrow somehow, hitting 70 was no easy matter.
Thank you
me


For my brother + sister + my nephew + my mom.

Soften my brother’s heart Lord. Don’t let this world prevent it from being used for your will.

My mother - heal her heart, protect it. Don’t let any ones actions hurt her. Let her see her strength in you.


-------

- healing

- strength

- endurance

-------

- grace - prophetic

- love wisdom


God - Help me to reside in love, starting w/ love for myself.
Give me grace, help me be open to love + grace, help me to give more love.


Hey, God,
don’t let me get lost and
don’t let me get
too far off the practices
that keep me
safe
happy
and
peaceful.
I’m trying, but
it’s scary when I
look up and don’t know where I am
Similarly, extend the
same please to all who have a little way they’d
like to stick to
Amen


May he and I regard each other solely with compassion, good intentions, kindness and innocence. May God bless our union and may our relationship be lifted to divine right order.

No comments: