Friday, April 19, 2013

week of 4/14/13




Dear God - Please continue to walk beside me as I tune-in to your voice, your hopes, dreams, and plans for me. Amen, ----.

pray For my Diabetes, and pray For the Homeless.

My mother had a stroke would you please please remember her in your prayers her name is -----

Hi, Praise the LORD.  Thanks God for the Broad Street Ministry Cafe I call "it" (The overnight stay) from Dec 16 2012 - April 1, 2013 Including Christmas Day and Christmas Eve Prayer to GOD Asking GOD to open His Doors and He did!  *Now I am asking Him (GOD) For an overnight stay til morning at a Friend's Home. :)

Happy Spring

For ----------- Discernment. Peace. To not feel alone.  Rejoice in all the blessings.

Dear God, Be with ----- + ----- as they grieve the loss of their daughter ---- - a bright, shining star in their lives in a tragic accident. Give them your peace. Amen.

Please pray for the soul of my dog, ----.  She died last Tuesday.

For courage

This is a prayer for a new beginning.  Please don't let me balk as I breathe and take the next step towards making my life about truth compassion and beauty.  Bless this venture and inspire those too scared to start.

Thank you God for getting me through a week of sickness.  Thank you for my wife who faithfully nursed me.  Please teach me to honor my wife and be diligent in looking for work. Thank you.

Prayers for all who need healing in body, spirit, or mind.  Prayers as I discern what the next year holds for me.

Lord, mark the way.  Make a clear path.  Set a direction for us, I ask for clarity for my own life.  Shine Your Light on our own darkness.

God hold my rage for me.  Help me to handle it, and to hear you through the turbulence.

Prayers for ---- stage 4 lung cancer ---- Breast Cancer

Success with my house and business plans

I pray for the man I hurt through my selfish ways.  I pray for my parents and their sense of pride and deep feelings of shame.

God - Help me to find security, esp. financial security.  Help me to bring the people who love me closer.  Help me to feel loved and to feel I belong.  Help me to manifest and build a family of my own.  Allow me to give and receive a lot more love. 

No comments: