Wednesday, July 17, 2013

week of 4/21/13





My daughter ---------- needs prayer, she is feeling overwhelmed about not having a job or a place of her own to live after graduation.
She needs
1)  peace of mind
2)  a job(s)
3)  God’s helping hand via people
4)  more faith
5)  “voice of God headphones”


For all the ---------- family, especially ---------- and her desperately struggling baby. Hold them tight heal their broken hearts & comfort their grief.


Dear God ~
Please quiet my mind + spirit.  Please replace my anxieties and random thoughts with Peace + Direction.
Amen - ----------

I have “inceptionized” myself to believe that I must place the interests, beliefs, and viewpoints of others ahead of my own.  To believe that everyone else is entitled to their double standard without criticism or judgment while I must be held accountable for mine and theirs alike.  To believe that my own existence is only justified so long as it benefits someone else’s interests.  It’s a force of habit I need to break.  Please help me.

Please pray for wisdom for good decision making re: future plans.


LET US PRAY FOR UNITY BETWEEN CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM RELIGION FOR PEACE AND STABILITY IN THE WORLD

Enjoy more time with JESUS

I pray for all those in Boston - and all traumatized by the recent Bombing.  I pray for the 19 yr old bomber.

For the earphones
to hear your
voice

Thank you God for taking care of my son.  Please care for my husband + step children - help us all to hear you, and get along, according to your will


Hey,
still small
voice,
sometimes you
gotta sneak
up on a girl
so do.
speak,
cause I love to
hear
your
voice

I pray for ---------- hearing.

-  Prayers for peace with Boston
- Prayers for my roommate + her boyfriend- peace in our relationship

Prayers for Boston to be just strong enough, but not too strong.  To ask why?  To seek what else could have been done

My prayer is that we all, myself included learn how to be better to each other.  May we learn to support through the worst + love through everything.

Dearest God, Help me to recognize your voice above the din, summon me - I think you have let me feel why I matter.  Help me to be + feel loved help me to give + receive more love.

No comments: