Wednesday, July 17, 2013

week of 4/28/13




Dear god –
                  Please give me the Peace to more graciously interpret all that goes on around me.  Please help me make the right decisions –
                  Amen ----

I thank God that my divorce is official and finalized and that I am making strides towards starting new and creating my own life.

For me to be less restless
To be patient at work

Dearest God, Help me to UNBLOCK.  Help me to undo the “No’s” Help me to embrace YES.  My intention: collaboration, harmony, abiding love 
Help me to be truly known and loved.

Thank you for the miracle I am learning to accept.  Thank you for your patience with me.

I pray to live, and to hear your word.

I am jumping in.  I’m moving to Philly next year and I really don’t know what the hell I’m doing.  Here’s to hoping providence is a thing and that I’m not alone in jumping in.  Prayer that my life will bend to God’s prensence.  Whatever providence looks like, may I do something meaningful next year.

Lord,
                  I lift up to You those standing in the need of prayer
-----
-----
--
----- – to find her passion
And also all addicts
                  And those who love them.

Please God make me entirely healthy.
Please provide all things needed for my father.

A prayer for my step-mother –
                  That she may have the strength
                  To move forward…
                  And the self-esteem to be the person God wants her to be

To be more gracious, patient, loving, kind and compassionate.
To show God’s reality by how I live.
To have a holy anger and note a destructive one.
To be a better friend and to help my best friend in the ways that he allows me to do that.
To trust God’s plans
To forgive and allow myself to be forgiven.

Please give my family strength and courage through this difficult time.

Please pray for my family as we learn how to best help my nephew who was just diagnosed with schizophrenia at the age of 15.



No comments: