Wednesday, July 17, 2013

week of 5/5/13





For the gift of my dear Granny - for the memories, for the love, for the stories & the strength - Glory to you, God
Amen

Please help me find another good job.  I was just laid off and I suppert 2 other adults who are not working and have no income.

Miracle Blessings
Brand New Clothes
Cannon Camera
Final cut pro/Garage Band


Dear god,
Please help comfort me and guide me as I struggle to put the silly and sometimes unhealthy diversions I encounter.  I desperately hope to embrace all that is True + Good. Thanks for getting me this far - Amen - ----

I pray that I can understand through doing, how to praise God.

DEAR G-D, THANK YOU FOR THE GIFT OF MY EYESIGHT, I WOULD LIKE TO DO RIGHT BY YOU, WITH WHAT YOU HAVE GIVE BACK I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER

I am asking God to help me be nice to others, to take off the edge my past puts on my greetings, my care for others.  Help me to remold myself.

Keep me a little embarassed sometimes, Lord It’s how I study grace

Thank you Lord for all you created.  The time I got to spend with my father. I ask that you open His heart along w/ my brothers.  Heal our hearts Lord.  Allow your love to be glorified in our family + let that be our strength to keep us intact.

Prayers for ---- 4 lung cancer
---- 4 breast cancer
thank you Lord

I ask that you pray for my best friend ---- who attempted suicide this week.  She is out of the hospital and home now but still struggling,  I pray for her every night and I hope the Lord can help as she is only 15 and has so much more to see in the world.

Blah.  I’d like a clear direction - should I choose this or that.  Help me be decisive.  And help me trust you’ll be in either place.  Thank you for love + tenderness + joy this weekend.  I’m grateful

May she find peace.
And may I.

-  For healing for my family
-  For healing and peace for myself, and the ability to move forward unburdened by the past
-  An end to violence

I want to give thanks for the blessing that lives each day.

God, help me to heal the split.  Help me to celebrate my beauty + talent.  Help me to praise you + open myself to all good + beautiful things.  Help me to connect, to feel that I belong.  Help me to love in abundance.

Please pray for ---- who is battling esophogeal cancer

for a friend is grieving bless her and grant her peace + comfort

My mother, ----, suffering from dementia.  God’s peace!

No comments: