Wednesday, July 17, 2013

week of 5/12/13



Pray for peace
Drug free life
Salvation

Dear God – Please give me courage and humility this week as I prepare to ask my Loved Ones for a big favor which could offer me immeasurable relief from a burden I have been quietly suffering from.  Amen. – ----

Prayer for goodness here in Philly.

Prayer for someone I hurt very deeply her name is ----- – Thank you

I pray that I might ask for help

Lord – bring your strength to ---- and ---- and sustaining hope to the brave women who love and care for them.  I also pray for women who do not know how to provide love and security to their children. Save us Lord

Dear G-d, Again I thank you for my eyesight back, everything is clear and beautiful I love you, as well as a man can love his G-d.  thank you again. ------ (me)

Pray for my Mother and her return to good health. Thank you

Let us pray for peace in world relegions and peace in other countries

Please help heal those who are facing medical issues.  Give them courage, faith, hope, and good doctors.  A few include:
-----, stroke victim
----, Leukemia
Mom’s friend with Lympthoma
------, Heart A-Fib

I thank God for the many blessing he has bestowed on me – my wife, my family, my friends, and my opportunities.  I pray that God will continue to watch over those who have not had the opportunities and health and peace that I have enjoyed.

I pray to become more loving – more able to give + express love.

Praise God for the past 4 years and the celebration of an amazing community.

I pray for Reconciled Family relationships and Unconditional Love.

For a friend searching for a new home.

I am so full of gratitude for this peace, which is blooming hard like spring, this heart stretching love is surprising and glorious, God I can blinking barely believe my fortune.  Even as I breathe in your light there are those I love stuck stuck in the dark.  Make them free. Please, please, please god. Make them free.

May we find ease in making the necessary efforts, and may we let go of our fears.

Help me to come into the circle of belonging.  Help me to love more and receive more love.  See me /validate me.  Thank you for clarity.


No comments: