Wednesday, July 17, 2013

week of 5/19/13




Pray for my health
And my four kids
And my family
Also I like to move to Phila

Protection for my father who is incarserated that he make’s home safe and sound also for my unborn child an family, and to be blessed of the Lord through my new endevors in life!

Peace of the Lord be upon me! that I reflect him in all thing’s, that he give direction in life!, to place a hedge of protection are my enemy’s!, freind’s, an family

I am a welder and a loving Father. I became homeless this year and ran out of income. Pray for me so that I can get back to work.

PRAY FOR MY FRIEND ---------------- TO OVER COME HIS DRUG ADDICTION AND A JOB, PEACE OF MIND PRAY FOR ------------ FOR PEACE OF MIND

Please give me strength to stay out of a bad situation.

PRAYER TO FIND JOY IN A MOVE TO CHICAGO. TO CELEBRATE THE LOVE WE HAVE IN THIS CITY AND SHARE IT IN THE NEXT. BUT IT IS SO EASY TO FEAR.

Dear God ~
Thank you so much for enabling me to have the Broad St. Ministry - May you please grant me peace, courage, and humility as I go through my week.
Amen-
---------------

  • Stable place to sleep at night.
  • Fresh start
  • $3,000
  • I really need some shoes/sneakers, mine are ripping a part...
I pray for relief from anxiety and worry.
Thank you

------------------ ---------------.


Prayers for ----------- -
family member dealing
with drug addiction  & facing homelessness.

TAKE UP YOUR MAT...
drawing of two flowers
Thanks be to God!

The beauty of this community overwhelms me.  GOD bind us together forever.

DEAR G-D,
AGAIN I THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME, MY LOVE FOR YOU GETS STRONGER EVERY DAY, I WILL BE IN YOUR DEBT FOREVER, THANK YOU, MICHAEL KRAVITZ
ME

My dad, getting laid off, help finding a new job.
and  for --------------------
- ------------------

DON’T KNOW IT
GOD BLESS BSM. THEY GOT ME A PLACE TO LIVE 2-3 YEARS AGO. I WAS IN THEIR SHELTER AND THEY HOOKED ME UP.
THANK YOU
GOD BLESS
p.s. BIG TIME

PRAY FOR -------------, ----------------, and -------------. THANK YOU. WE NEED HEALING.

Seeing ---------------, --------------, ---------------, ---------------, & -------------- singing makes me wish what was...I miss singing, Lord.  Help me to find an outlet.
And for as much as I miss that time, I don’t miss who I was.  I’m so grateful for how much I’ve grown in the past few years.  Thank you for your love in my life.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BSM, AND THANK YOU.  I AM GRATEFUL.

THANK YOU, GOD FOR FRIENDS WHO HAVE LIFTED ME THROUGH A ROOF WHEN I WAS PARALYZED

Please pray that I may find a wonderful new job that allows me balance!

Help me, God - Please help me with this issue of vision (you know what I mean).  Help me to adopt. Help me to have/feel ease Help me to flourish in well-being

Lord, help me, equip me to be ready to do the heavy lifting.  And to ask for help when I need to be lifted.
Amen.

Please help me trust Him.
Thank you 

Awake me from this paralyzing fear, open me up to what’s next. Help me to figure at what forgiveness looks like and how to do it.

My friends health to improve and my business ventures a success.

clarity
courage

Please pray for my friend who is struggling to find peace, contentment and joy.
Help her to be the person God wants her to be.

I pray in thanksgiving for Broad Street Ministry - for it’s 8 years of light + love, justice + care it has given to this city + so many people.  I pray in thanksgiving that it has brought me back to God and shows us Jesus’ work daily

To be faithful enough to live in uncertainty

Please pray that ----------------- & I can work out our difference and enjoy the summer.

Prayers for ------------- - 
a Christian medical missionary in China who is pregnant and must fly 3 hours to get sonagram each month.  Her tour will be finished in 8/13 - to come back to USA.

  • Thanks for healing my mother keep us close

To have enough to do what I am called to do.  To attend to and respond to all the opportunities to do what I am called to do.
For rest.

Please pray for me in getting a job
Thanks

A NEW JOB. Also, to find a therapist I don’t have to pay for, & not to be angry all the time.

Pray for a friend of mine who has cancer I could use help with a better healthier place to live

I’m looking for a job.  Please pray for this.
---------------.

No comments: