Wednesday, July 17, 2013

week of 5/26/13




Dear god –
                  Much gratitude for the Peace and Strength and inspiration the past few days.  I’m tired but hopeful –
                  Amen - -----

Help --- and his parents
                  Me to do my work
                                    Better
                  ---- and ----
Thanks -----
                  ----
                  -----
                  ----
----

Wow, the new garden next to BSM
                  The sunlight coming into the sanctuary
                  ----’s eye sight regained

I Thank BSM for giving me A new opportunity to get my ACT together (or a Reasonal Facsimilie anyway) and P.S.
                  Have a good memorial day
                  ----. and -----.
My mother lost a brother in the Korea WAR.


Safe delivery for ---  & ----’s baby (she I due real soon)

Please help me to learn to like/love myself, so that I may properly love others, and you.

DEAR G-D, THANK YOU FOR GETTING ME OUT OF THIS MESS, HOW DO I GET OUT OF THIS NEXT MESS? WATCHOVER MY FAMILY, & MY FRIENDS THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME THIS MORNING, I KNOW YOU WHERE THERE. – ---------    ME

I need continued guidance on what to do and where to go.  May I be filled with the spirit and walk in total faith that everything will be all right.

I pray for my relationships – that can I will tend them according to your will

Lord – how do I pray for something as tragic as suicide – a final phone call, an unfinished conversation, a death without answers?  Lord, I pray with words I do not have. 
                  For endings, however they come, may your presence be felt.

[Picture of two trains facing a third train facing forward]
[Picture of five circles with “01” written in the middle]

No comments: