Wednesday, July 17, 2013

week of 6/2/13





This pray for my sister and pray for my friend she is in Jail and my sister is to.  ANd pray for my Grandpa and Grandma

Dear God ~
            When things seem played-out and stale, please continue to remind me how precious + unique we ALL are.
            When I get overly critical of myself - for not doing or being enough - please give me comfort + strength -
                                    Amen -   ----------

I am so thankful for this church first and foremost!  Second I need prayers for raising funds for my missionary position I have accepted in ----------.  Thank You!

I NEED SOME ONE TO PRAY FOR ME


Job, job, job...
My college grad (----------) needs one and I need a new...I have reached the very end of my ryse of tolerance talking louds of abuse @ work.  Thanks!


GOD - Please forgive my sins this week.  Please keep me healthy, please nourish my spirit. 
Please show my your plan for my life - please help me to move enough to hear & see you.

Please help me
learn how to come
closer to You.

I pray for the strength and wisdom to be able to be more faithful in my finances and to question what my ultimate goals are and to make God my focus.
                                                Thank you,
                                                            ----------

I pray for my sisters, one who is about to begin the wonderful journey of marriage, and the other, who needs help finding her vocation in life.  I pray also God that you protect & strengthen me as I embark upon my medical residency - that I may grow, learn, and reach out to your people through medicine

Dear God,
Please help me to be tolerant and loving in these new & challenging times in my life.  I consider myself an open person - but I need to stretch that even more.  Amen



Give me just
a little
more capacity
to
endure, God,
I’m getting better,
please offer
switchbacks and
gentle incline
as I ascend
AMEN

for my sister-in-law
and family

LET US PRAY FOR OUR CITY
LEADERS IN MAYORAL
OFFICE SO THAT THEY
CAN START CARING FOR
THE UNDERPRIVILEGED

Please be with my step-mother during this time.

God help us to remember that you exist in our doubt, in our confusion, and in our fear.

THERE ARE
7 LOVE’S
BUT GOD LOVE
----------6/2/13      IS ALL THE
                                         ABOVE


                                                            ----------
6/2/13  AS WE ALL ARE HUMAN, BEINGS!
TURN THE OTHER
CHECK SOME MORE
THAN USUAL   GOD
                          HELPS
                             ALL

Help me to forgive.
I’m so enraged,  It’s exhausting, set me free from all this shit.

God, come closer, bring me closer.  Open me clarify me, look on me in love, cherish me.
Say yes to me.
My brother-in-law goes to court this weekend.  I’m nervous that he will go to jail as he does not have good representation.
Please pray for him.
----------
---------- also recently lost a lot of confidence and I’m having a hard time doing my work b/c of it.
            I need prayers also.

Lord I ask for your guiding hand upon all the youth who will be sitting in these chairs this summer.

For every single soul who had ever been in existance, who are living now + are not yet a part of this world.  That those who have gone are united with + the Father for all eternity, for those here now + who are not yet born ~ that Jesus will open each + every pair of eyes so that we may become one with Him while He works through us so that we may say we do know our Father so our hearts rest
So we can know Christ’s peace until we are with Him again for eternity.

please help me not to be afraid of the decision I have to make

DEAR G-D
HELP ME GET
THROUGH TONITE
TOMORROW, MY
LIFE IS IN DANGER
BE WITH ME AT
ALL TIMES, I WILL
NEED YOU.
THANK YOU,
           (ME)

No comments: