Wednesday, July 17, 2013

week of 6/9/13





This pray for me. A  My sister and My friend My Best friend This pray Me I am LooK for a JoB.

Prayer For us a elderly man Living w/us
Send my cares to ---------------- hear church ---------
Prayers For Little girl and boy for Lung Transplant to Live.
Kids --- & --- on their Babies

At my age – seventy-four years – I do hope and do pray to reach the end of my life in a peaceful, religious, and cultural atmosphere.

Dear God –
                  Suffering, clarity, strength, + grace – please help me understand better how these fit together in my life –
                  Amen – -----

Prayers for my family and their children also a prayer for my One brother (---)

Lord-
Thank you for never leaving us. For continuing to come and knock and invite us to know you Lord.  Open our eyes Lord and our hearts especially my  brother’s,  So he can see Lord and know you. Thank you, In Jesus’ name

I’m fighting depression and I pray for the strength to find help.

I’m looking for a job.  Please pray for this. – -----

Dear G-D,
                  AGAIN THANK YOU FOR GETTING ME THROUGH THESE HARD TIMES, PLEASE GET ME THROUGH THE NEXT FEW DAYS I CAN DO IT WITH YOUR HELP
                  THANK YOU, ME

I pray that my husband and I learn to talk to each other in ways that help us rather than harm us and our family.

Please be with my step-mother

Prayers that ----------------- Church remains open and available to community of --------------.

Please pray for --------- terrible problems with her feet. Thank you.

Thank you for joy, for community, for love, for everyday miracles.

Prayers for those who are sick and afraid
-----’s Aunt
---.
----
                  And all who love them.  Guide my steps and A’s. Amen

The struggle continues, but our victory is certain! I would like to pray for the person reading this card.  I ask that god would touch your heart and reveal His love, mercy, and grace to you personally in unique and beautiful ways.  I am thinking and praying for you! <3 o:p="">

Lord, Help me be confident.  Let me boldly stand for what I believe.

Help me see “victory” I don’t really believe that it exists.

Please help my roommate ---- w/ his medical and employment situations.

What can I say, I’m
In grace, Grace like
Sunshine filled up and warm
And alive and aware

It’s the wine stained
Grace of pain and suffering
It’s the teaching gauntlet that
Instructs compassion and
Demands
That I extend what grace I can to
Others.


No comments: