Wednesday, July 17, 2013

week of 6/23/13




Please For my recent college grad.  She need God to open the door to a job opportunity.  She has an interview on Weds, 6/26/13.  Please pray for her favor on the interview.  Maybe this is her open door!

Dear God – Please be with both me + my family as I travel home for the next week or so – Peace – Love - + Light – Amen -----

Please pray for my life in Christ.

God -> Please move and work in our family – make us new.  Please heal our hearts, bodies, and Spirits.  Make us new.  Special blessing for ------’s son ------- – for everything they’ll need.

Thank you for your inviting atmosphere! Blessings!

Pray for us this week as we work through God in This city.

Many thanks Lord for providing a place where I can find shelter and comfort provided by you from myself.  For being in you Lord Jesus and giving me strength each day as a new creation. Teach me to see a new creation in everyone and everything.

Pray for Those Who’s Job It IS TO STAFF THE CHURCH

Please pray for my brother who completes his first month of boot camp this week. 2 more months to go!

The car accident victims:
----- – still in a coma
----- – I think she’s OK now
----- – has passed away
God, care for them + their family

I love singing. –-----

DEAR G-D,
YOU HAVE REMOVED MY WORST NIGHTMARE, FOR THIS I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU, YOU HAVE GIVEM ME BACK MY EYE SIGHT + NOW YOU SAVED MY LIFE. THANK YOU ME

HarD Goodies and Exciting Beginnings. Help me Do His.

Sorrow over ----- & -----’s leaving.  I feel so close to them & I miss them already.  Be with them. Grant them
Courage
Bravery
Comfort
New friends in Chicago

I pray for the youth at BSM right now that their ears, eyes, and heart would be open for god to move and be acknowledged

Prayers for ---- as he begins as a pastor @ BSM.  Give him insight, courage, + compassion throughout his ministry.

Thankful for this place, for ---- and his call here.

Dear God, Thank you for all the love.  Help me to leave the crucible of betrayal/rejection behind me.  Help me to step away fr. The Criminal role.  Help me to heal scarcity + step into abundance + prosperity.

My heart is so full – I co-officiated the wedding of two good friends yesterday, experienced a lifegiving worship service this morning, and spent the day w/ my love and his two kids.  I think I am in love for the first time in my life and I’m so incredibly grateful.  Thank You, Lord, for your many blessings.

OH Father, Please watch over my sister as she is tested by medical issues. Show her they Peace at Your Love.

Please pray for a dear friend ---------, from Connecticut, who has cervical cancer which is inoperable. She has a family with 3 young kids.  Pray for joy and shows of love for her.  Thank you.

I pray for a great week, full of learning & understanding.

Pray for all those previously involved w/ Exodus – (consumers and employers) Pray for my parents health and peace

I’m going to try to step a little bit closer to where I should go. 
I pray that everyone who wants to get deeper  ‘in Christ’ can get a breath to do so
I wish courage to them and comfort

Please pray for our students openness to learn and experience the marginalized this week.  Pray for my improved health.

Please pray that God will guide me as I re-enter this culture + try to make sense of who God is + how to live for him in a mix of cultures.

TONIGHT I give thanks for family, friends, church and all of Gods creation.

LET uS PRAy FOR OUR CHURCH LEADERS IN CHRISTIANITY. 

No comments: