Wednesday, July 17, 2013

week of 6/30/13




I am thankful for church and for encouragement in prayer and in faith.

Dear GOD-
Thank you for all the answered prayers.  Hold us close together and continue to provide healing to those suffering.

I have moments when I am so indescribably happy...and I am having a hard time trusting that it won’t be snatched away.  Voices of anxiety taunt me & say “this isn’t it” or “it won’t last” or “just wait for the other shoe to drop.”  And yet, I am happy.  Calm my anxiety.  Help me to rejoice in the joy and love that stands in front of me trusting that God has and will always provide.  Amen

Dear God- Thank you for awareness & clarity.  Please help me to bring more love into my life. Thank you for my strength & my beauty. Finally, I am standing up for myself.  Praise You.

New beginnings, balance, the environmental task ahead.
Dear friends struggling.

DEAR G-D,
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE GIVEN ME, i MISS MY FAMILY i WONDER IF THEY EVER THINK OF ME, HELP ME OUT NEXT WEEK. PLEASE THANK YOU,
                                    ME

Peace for my family & showing love & gratitude to my parents.

Dear God,
            Hold your son in your loving light.  Give him strength & peace.  Help our family heal and let me grow in love and learn to love more.
                                                                                                 Amen

God, thank you for bringing my mom + brother out of homelessness + for slowly healing my dad.  Thank you for the current provision...for a roof + daily meal

Lord in  your mercy
            walk closely with --------- + her family.
Be with ---------.
            Protect and guide
------------ & -----------
                          Lord hear our prayers

I give thanks for all gods gifts -- and for his/her guidance in being a good steward of those gifts.

May the experiences these youth have here during their week create thru change within them.
                        Amen

Gratitude!
Is what I feel while
the pigeon-hearty and
eagle-sure wings of
my heart spread and
flutter.
God thank you
for grace, keep me
open, thoughtful
and slow
And bless everyone who
still hurts
wit this Joy

I pray & give thanks for the life of --------- -- she died last week.

Dear God,
You are so good to me, You watch me and keep me for that I am eternally greatful.  Please watch over the youth at BSM this week and my friends/family back home.  Bless everyone that walks through these doors.  I love you Lord!

Please pray for the loving spirit of my mother, who passed on Wednesday, June 26.

No comments: