Wednesday, July 17, 2013

week of 7/7/13




Prayer for traveling mercies. Healing for my Husbands New Hip replacement he’s At -----------
For Strength continually in our marriage, emotionally, mentally, physically – financially, prosper favor. Love ubundantly to Everyone – prayer For Sick and Shut in – Mr. ----- Also a Deacon in PowerBack.

This pray for me and my friend That is in jail and pray for my Godma and Pray for my Grandpa Because someone broke in the church and got somethins out of the church I thank

I Really NEED A Cannon DSLR Camera
Pray that GOD lead me
And That my  ears and heart and my soul
Be open to hear GOD
My Birthday July 20
Looking for a miracle Before it arrive
$3,000

I am new to the community and am looking for a Church

Please pray for ----- he needs a place to live and an opportunity to use his gifts of video and photography to gain employment.

Please pray that my daughter ----gets a job(s) soon and that God will open a door of opportunity to change careers soon.

Give me direction for my future
Overcome depression

Help me to face the potential of my retirement to realize my potential and help others!

My Dad…His health as well as my mothers…Our financial issues…

A few weeks ago, my mom went to a family reunion w/o the rest of my immediate family.  She got to spend time w/ my cousin who has cancer.  I felt bad b/c what if I don’t get the chance to see him again and I didn’t get a chance to say goodbye?

I need housing?

Prayers for the youth staying at Broad Street this week. – That God would change their hearts so they may change the world towards a more just world.

IM NOT SURE IF I’M LOVED.

Give me rivers of justice. [picture of a tree with prayers written around it]
Prayers For:
1.     ----- is still in a coma – God let us trust in your timing. – HEAL HIM No more funerals.
2.     Mom + brother: No job. No income for rent, food, light, gas, etc. – let our savings be enough Adonai
3.     IMMIGRATION

DEAR G-D,
AGAIN I ASK YOU FOR YOUR HELP WITH MY EYES it NEVER ENDS TROUBLE ONE WAY OR THE OTHER. THANK YOU, ME

Oh Father
                  Please help me with the fear that is building in me.  I know that you have sent a healing to me. Let me be aware to receive it.

Prayers for my friend’s grandpa who has been in the ICU this week.

I pray to let go of the fear of uncertainty, of simple clarity, and of change.

GOTTA HIT THAT STRIDE!
Health OF ------------
BEST FRIEND’S HEALTH AND MARRIAGE

I pray for people who feel like they don’t have a purpose.  God I ask that you would show them that your creation of their life was perfect and intentional. Show them love and meaning.

Prayers for deepening my relationships & nurturing new ones – w/out fear

Dear God, Thank you for belonging & community. Thank you for clarity. Help me to open my heart to your love + the love of others.

I pray to release anger towards any who have disappointed me, rightly or wrongly.  May I be a better person.

I pray to for Gods help in figuring out how to manage money, my money.  I am so bad at it.

Prayers for the courage to not be alone. It is so terrifying.

Hold on little girl…
psalm 51:create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me.
Fulfillment…
(weeks of Advent)
Prophecy/clairvoyance (wor) (jeremiah) ->must be delivered with love, otherwise is anger and vanity
Agrarian Reading of genesis -> VW

Prayers of gratitude and hope that my family Knows that no matter how far I go from them, they will always be my home.

Prayer for the friends and family of ----- who passed away on Saturday.

Search for a new pastor for ---------- Church

For Peace in ---’s heart.

A prayer of gratitude for what is to come and for who walks alongside of me supporting me. Thank you God!

No comments: