Monday, July 22, 2013

week of 7/14/13





Thinking about brown children dead killed before their time And also about standing in the courtyard, remembering who I am, who God is - loving but not aquiescing.

Please keep my wife, -----------, in your prayers - that she remain healthy throughout our pregnancy, and give birth to a blessed son.  Also, I pray that my father -----------, have the most full life possible with his cancer.  I hope that my O’pa, -----------, knows he is loved in his old age.
Please pray for the church I serve, ----------- ----------- ----------- -----------. That our ministry might be deep, faithful, inspiring, and welcoming to all we might meet.
Amen

Dear God
Thank you so much for all our many blessings. Please heal me & know my gratitude.


GOD to Bless me with
Clothes/wardrobe
house/Apartment
mind/focus

I pray for hope for companionship and the courage to take chances in making friends and allowing myself to be loved.
            Thank you,
                        -----------

Pray
for
me
I’m
homeless


1.  Please pray for a Brazilian friend, -----------, who is seeking Jesus for the first time
2.  Please pray that my Spanish visa will be processed in time for my Masters program in September

Dear God -
Please walk with me and help guide my heart and mind in a Loving Direction.  I feel very raw + full of energy. Help me keep it positive.  :)
                                    Amen - -----------

This pray for me and my friend and my sister and can you help me out with a bill to pay me thank you and may God be with

Help me to be in alignments with my talent.  Help me to reach out in love & to be met w/ love. Help me to forgive myself.
            Help me to find my way home.

SAFETY in our srizeers

Trayon [Martin]’s family
for racism, sexism, etc
in our country that it
may be no more!

Lord
I ask you bless our indecision and our decisions our discernment and our waiting.  And when we are wrong - show us how you make things right.  Amen.

Today I pray for personal healing & new life

Please be with my step-mother during her time of need

Please be with my friend ----------- give her the strength, courage and patience to get through this difficult time. Please give her husband the strength to be the father, husband, child of God he could be.

I ask for prayer for the youth groups this week. For a great time here in Philly & safe travels home

Prayers of thanksgiving for the -----------. ----------- community + healing love they give me
-  -----------

prayers of peace + comfort for my friend-soulmate ----------- who grieves the loss of a beloved uncle.  be with her family as the long journey of his illness has ended but the long journey of their grieving has only begun.

that God will be with our youth and their mission here in Philly

It has been a rough year and I feel like I have lost who I want to be I am struggling to get back to that person.

prayers for the family of Trayvon Martin

Broken Systems
STRUCTURAL INEQUITY
Institutionalized
Injustices
God,
all the injustices
& hurts we
contribute to
(un)intentionally -
            and turn all

Pray for peace in Columbia
Pray for the humility to let go of pain and realize my own poverty that I might care for those who hurt and hunger

Pray that the Lord would open the eyes of our heart and help us learn about His purpose for each of is in helping others.  ----------- youth.

Prayers for the growth of ----------- Community

Pray for those who are affected by the violence in this world and for hope in what the future may hold

Pray that our group grows this week to God and each other

----------- & -----------
Give myself a break when I suck at this

OH Father
In You I have placed my hope in You.  You have been relieving me of my fears.

I pray that all would find home - a place of overflowing love, peace, mercy, forgiveness, abundance, clarity, safety, and a warm embrace

Dear Lord
Please hold our family in the palm of your hand and let us know we are not alone.  Help me to trust you more and to have faith that all will be well.  Please keep ----------- ----------- safe from peril. Please still my anxious heart.  Amen

Pray for my job.  I feel completely inadequate to do it yet blessed by it at the same time

I pray that we make a difference in many people’s lives this week for the better.

Family of Trayvon Martin and prayer for an end to racism, gun violence, and denial
For -------------- and me sense of calling in God’s service

Physical healing for my sister w/ chronic fatigue syndrome, and provision financial for her continuing life
Trayvon Martin’s family + country awareness of + growth out of racism, suspicion, violence

Pray for my wife as she is finishing her Grad School classes + beginning her job search!

i love you!

God, Shine some light, gentle or otherwise on white people who benefit every day from privilege that is invisible to them.  Please, god, make us aware!  Fill us with a compassion that will end both petty and abominable acts of racism!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Praise God for the love and support seen in these prayer requests. May God be glorified by the community that can be found in this holy place!