Wednesday, July 24, 2013

week of 7/21/13




Dear God –
                  Thanks and gratitude for my new responsibilities @ work. May my interactions with all people I encounter be less stressful – through YOUR peace. 
Amen –
----

-        Pray for my father + his Alcoholism
-        Pray for my family, allot us, in our daily lives, our Time together, + our service to God + Neighbor.
-        Prayer for -- + --, + Their baby. May they have rest.
-        Prayers for all Those in Seasons of Discernment.

Please pray in thanksgiving with me as I:
1.     Thank God for a recent job offer
2.     Seek wisdom as I negotiate salary + hammer out details while making a final decision to accept

Prayers for my brother as he seeks employment after returning from the Middle East

I will be traveling a bunch this week and so I pray for safe travels

Lord, I thank you for your endless mercy…even when I don’t understand you.  Maybe, especially when I don’t understand your ways & your love.  Praise be to God.

Gracious Lord – hear our prayers.  Speak to us with signs of justice and redemption.  Teach us what that means, bring us Your peace, Amen.

Prayers for thanks for my parents.
Prayer to be a good son to my parents & a good friend to my friends

I really don’t know what I am doing. I don’t like the void of not knowing what I am supposed to be doing or where I am going.

Thanks for the
Reminders
In bites I could chew
That I
am
at your
mercy.
I’ll remember to
Extend it
Back
Out.

Lord,
                  I have been overcome by insecurities.  I would pray that you could restore me to wholeness. Amen

God is in the water running through your toes…
And in the smell of the earth…
And the sound of the wind.
[picture]

I pray that we have a good week staying at broad street ministries and helping

I pray for a renewed energy and a refreshed spirit.  I pray for those experiencing homelessness and cannot escape the extreme heat. MORE LOVE God. <3 o:p="">

Oh Father, Please take away this feeling of being trapped.  I know only You can take it from me.

Made a tough decision to leave a group of good people, I hope I made the right decision and that the guy in charge does not try to tie me down to the team and allows me to move on and make a clean break.  I also hope my Dad makes it home safely.

Help me treat those from my old base who have hurt me and misjudged me – help me treat those people like beloved family.  Guide what comes next God.  I am trusting of what you have.

Come on! Trying to get there! Don’t let me be discouraged!

DEAR G-D,
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME, I MISS MY FAMILY WE DON’T KEEP IN TOUCH WITH EACH OTHER, PLEASE KEEP THEM WELL, THANK YOU. ME

See the beauty in me, See the brokenness in me.  Open me to love – to give + receive more love. Amen.

Prayers for guidance in this next year of school that I would be attentive to academics, empowered to make big changes, open for God’s wisdom. 

No comments: