Wednesday, July 31, 2013

week of 7/28/13



Dear god-
Please continue to look over me + inspire my Spirit with Hope, Patience, Self-Control, and Wisdom -
            gratefully yours-
            -----------------


I pray for ---------------- home Asthma Attack b-times she doing well with no hospitals


prayers for clarity, strength, patience + vulnerability.
            - ------------

For my family to continue in peace and Grow strong together For God to show up and show out in my life!!

GOD BLESS BSM --------------, -----------------, ------------------, ----------, ------------- (TOO NUMEROUS TO MENTION = CAST BUT NOT LEAST GOD BLESS ME!
THANKS YOU JESUS! BIG TIME!!!!

I This pray for me

I pray for ------------- and ------------, that they have safe travels and that their return to their homes is easy and comfortable

For what’s next - for the job, the way t put food on the table and use my gifts well.  Lord be in what comes next.

Dear Lord
I pray for this Bible study - regulars, new faces, leaders, and a thanksgiving for the word that is studied here in this place. Please bless --------------- as she transitions into a new, powerful season.

God help me to open my heart to love to the treasures the universe has for me.  Help me to come into abundance + prosperity.

Dear Lord, Please be with ------------ and -------------- and comfort them in their time apart.  Bring them even closer together during this time.  Love them a little extra!

Prayer
to overcome
depression
and
creative Students.

GRANDMA
---------------

A VECES,
I have a hard
time believing in God.
BUT OFTEN,
I want so badly
to believe so I
can be a part
of experiencing
that beauty.
AND SOMETIMES
I think I actually
do.

DEAR GOD
I’M GOING TO TRY
TO REMEMBER TO
SLOW
DOWN
IF I NEED A REMINDER
I WOULD DEEPLY
APPRECIATE A
GENTLE
ONE.
THANK YOU

I give thanks for BSM.

----------------
building a new life

This next season is going to be really exciting and really challenging.
Every time God brings a new adventure in my life I feel like I’m being called away from the ones I love.
Pray that I will know that I can trust in God’s plan

OH Father,
Please watch over the members of the choir as they regroup to focus on what is new

prayers for a friend who is about to buy a condo

I pray to find what’s needed
in the community as life
expands and deepens. Grant
me discernment and courage.

belonging
fear of change
evangelism-imagination
= good news to “church haters”

DEAR GOD,
FORGIVE ME MY SINS, FOR AN AVERAGE PERSON, I HAVE MY FAIR SHARE OF SINS. BE WITH ME TUESDAY WHEN I GO TO THE EYE DOCTORS. THANK YOU, ME

This is my first time visiting BSM with my youth group.  Please pray for me to be understanding and open my eyes during the week so I can feel God’s work and presence with our hands.

I hope to get out of this week a new perspective on life and a better understanding of how people who are less fortunate live

I give thanks for the chance to help people less fortunate than me and I hope to gain confidence in who I am and be thankful for what I have


No comments: