Tuesday, August 20, 2013

week of 8/4/13




Prayer is great but work help... both are needed.  (Also from the same person was a longer note on a piece of paper)
To Broad Street Ministry Church, my name is ------------ I don't get high off drugs or drink.  I need help to not live on the street I have diabetes type two my legs go out some time I have nerve damage to my legs, hands and feet please all I need a place to lay my head and stay wash up every day.  This church helps everybody out all people homeless and anybody to help me please my name ------- my number is -------------.  Let God help  mercy I would like to help the church.  I been to your church 7 times.  

Dear Merciful God,
There have been times this week when I have been less than loving towards those around me - thank you for helping me see this  - Please watch over my Father as he recovers from his surgery.  Amen--------,

This pray for me. 

Prayers for stress and management for it. 

I would like to give thanks to God!! Family & friends.

I pray that one day everyone will be excepted for who they are. 

Prayers for me to develop a stronger relationship with Christ even in moments of doubt and sin.  I also ask for prayers for ----------- a sister in Christ who just lost her husband.  

I pray for everybody elses prayers to come true :)

Please heal the broken hearts and spirits.  Special blessings for ---------, ----------, -----------, -----------, ----------.

God's presence and peace on my block.  Thanks!

Prayers for my father, struggling with depression, diabetes, hunger, and an impending surgery to amputate part of his foot, continuing unemployment, and potential return to homelessness.  Prayers also for my brother and sister in law and myself as we struggle to accept that we cannot provide what he is seeking.  

Help me to love the shit out of people this week. 

I pray for the health and well being of close family and friends.

This week I pray for help getting my life together, but first for the strength to ask for help.  

pray for me.  and God bless ----------------.

For all people who are in a relationship, with a woman, with a m an... as a friend, as a sister, a brother, a mother, a father, an aunt, an uncle, a grandmom or grandpop - that all our relationships will be  unified and that all our love will glorify our Lord.  

Dear God, be my savior on this day. Send me boucoup love and riches.  Love

------------
---------- and ----------
----------- and --------- as they go to seminary

I pray that all the people I love and come in contact with are never hurt by my behavior or inadvertent carelessness.

God Let me use this cherished blessing of peace to the best of my ability for as long as I can.  Amen.  

Jesus on the mainline, tell Him what you want.  I want to know, what's the right next step?  And will you fill me with the love to love others even when I'm burnt out?

Prayers for the building of community at BSM and elsewhere.  

Prayers for peace in my family.  

Dear G-D, get me through this week, last week was tough for me, please be with me as you always are.  I love you, me.  

I believe God when I pray.

Oh Father, Mighty Lord, I have seen your hand at work.  thank you for this Grace.

No comments: